Saturday 5 May 2007

Geoff Billington's clinic 3rd May.




Well we do have some famous readers! Geoff Billington seems to be amongst them as he too can recognise the big bum in my last entry.....ha ha ha. No, it wasn't Mum's, it's mine....he said it was very memorable.







It was nice to meet Geoff again, he made us work really hard but Mum is definitely in danger trying to stop me riding over cliffs - you'll know what I mean if you've seen his techniques....I dropped off of 2 at this session!




Geoff was nice to me as I only had to jump each course once as I was getting hot and sweaty. We were told it was a good day and we'd improved 200% over our last lesson.


It looks like Ruth and Blaze had a rather better session than us though. Just look at that smile - it says it all.


One question, will she become as bad as the rest of us (with a few exceptions of course) when she is an adult rider too?


We were looking forward to the Hunter Trials on Monday, but we've had a few trusted people warn us that the ground is too hard and well, my feet and legs would suffer badly from my weight pounding around the course. The rest of my team hope to see you there on the day - Mum is the assistant secretary in charge of the jump judges. Best of luck to you all.

1 comment:

GavinB said...

Looking good, keep on going